For the first half, you’re supposed to put an X next to the things you have done in your life so far, and leave it blank for the things you have never done. The second half is just questions.Have you ever...
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X)Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke ...
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls --
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
(X) Been skinny dipping outdoors
1. Any nickname? Smoops or Smoopy, although Jason is the only person who calls me that. Smokin' hot Mama (or maybe I made that one up :P)
2. Mother's name? Lee Ann
3. Favorite Drink? vanilla steamer from Starbucks
4. Tattoo? Nope
5. Body Piercing? 2 in each ear
6. How much do you love your job? Being a student is great. Being a mom is better.
7. Birthplace? Utah
8. Favorite vacation spot? Austria
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope, but I got REALLY close to going to Kenya once. I still regret not going on that trip, but it was pretty expensive and we needed a new car...
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? You mean that's not healthy?
11. Ever been on TV? I made ESPN once... really!
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Nope
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yuck
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
15. Favorite salad dressing? I usually like to try the house vinegarettes or just lemon and salt.
16. Favorite pie? My grandma's homemade apple pie with a little ice cream ... mmmmm
17. Favorite number? 55
18. Favorite movie? EverAfter, Shakespeare in Love, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days, Clueless, and The Heartbreakers, all equally
19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
20. Favorite dessert? CHOCOLATE in copious amounts. I am really big on chocolate fondu... delish.
21. Favorite food? strawberries dipped in aforementioned chocolate fondu.
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Oil of Olay.
24. Favorite toothpaste? Whatever keeps the cavities away!
25. Favorite smell? cinnamon and pine at Christmas time. I also love the smell of laundry straight from the dryer, and permanent markers...oops, went one too far, didn't I :)
26. What do you do to relax? I like to IM my friends while watching TV. I am a multi-tasker.
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? A typical day for me in 10 years: Going to dinner with Bill Gates after appearing on Oprah in honor of my new, totally fabulous book debut. Oprah had been begging me for weeks to PLEASE appear on her show and finally I agreed. At dinner with Bill, he pleads with me to work with Microsoft as their lead technical writer. I nonchalantly agree after being offered a mere billion/year for my services. :)
28. Who are you tagging? Hummmm. MY WHOLE LIST
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those were both really fun tags. It's so fun to read about old friends. Hope your having a good summer!!
That was entertaining.;) I'm not sure I believe you've never laughed until a beverage came out your nose though. How was your vacation? We get a week off to do the family reuinion/visit to Idaho thing (my in-laws just go back from a mission) and we're soooo ready for a break!
Yeah, I am pretty confident that nothing has ever come out of my nose while laughing... It sounds fairly painful, though.
Excuse me!!! I request that the question "have you ever stolen a street sign be reevaluated." I do remember a certain kitchen that was papered in "CRAPO" signs years ago. Granted not "street" signs.. but very very close to not be mentions in your answer :)
Post a Comment