Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend

It's been a while since my last post because Jas and I have been SOO busy with school. Summer semester is ROUGH, but we are trying to stay focused! One more little year and we will both be moving on to bigger and better: careers, grad school--sky's the limit! Anyway, the first half of the summer term is OVER! That means no more microeconomics for me and no more concrete for Jason! We both took other classes also, but by far those were the least fun to try and complete in 5 weeks. So yeeeaaahh!! We celebrated by having rootbeer floats and sleeping-in for the first time in a looong time. PLUS, we got to spend the 4th of July with Jas's aunt and uncle who live here in Texas. We had a great time swimming in their pool and playing cards. I would like to say for the record that Julie and I SMOKED Mike and Jason in Hand and Foot. It's a rare occasion that any one team beats another team quite as badly as we beat them! We ate BBQ'ed chicken, ribs, and homemade Mac-n-Cheese. Thanks
for having us over Mike and Julie!



2 comments:

Stace said...

Cute pictures! Holy cow - J looks like she is getting huge! :)

Erika Kiel said...

She is humongous! BTW, I have given up not using their real names lol...