On a similar note, the other day we were in the car and A looked out the window and asked why there aren't trees in the road. I told her it's because the cars would run into them. Plus, it's hard for trees to grow out of concrete (or asphalt, but
she doesn't know the difference). Then she said, "well, why are there trees in the parking lots?" I told her it's because trees make the world look pretty and they also are important because they clean the air. Then, I explained how there aren't as many trees as there used to be because of all of the buildings and houses and that if people aren't careful the trees might all be gone. She frowned and said, "Mom, I don't want that to happen! I always want the world to be shiny and new!" From the mouths of babes...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Princess Bed Fit for a Princess...
A's bed finally arrived today! She was SO excited! My grandma sent her a quilt to go on top and it matched so well! Thanks Gram! It really compliments the quilt that Jason's mom made for A that is hanging on the wall. We are so blessed to have such a great family! Oh, and yes, that is a pink, princess fan!
When I told A that I wanted to take a picture of her new bedroom, she got all dressed up in her princess dresses and, as you can see, posed "like a princess." She is such a ham! Then, she buried herself under her stuffed animals so that she would look like one of them. I would love to get ins
ide her mind and see what she what kind of world she sees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Your little princess is so stinkin cute, she looks just like you. Your family is very cute and you look so happy!! my blog is private so send me your e-mail and i'll invite you. love,
steph (Davies) Godfrey
stephzmbb@hotmail.com
What a sweetheart! Sounds like her mind is always working on something. :)
Her bed is adorable! I always wanted a princess bed. I really like the ceiling fan too!
Hey there! What a beautiful princess! She really is stunning. How are you guys doing? Hope all is well!
Love it!!! Maycee would go nuts over that!!! Your girls are soo lucky to have a nice mom like you :)
Post a Comment