Monday, June 2, 2008

Bowling Fun!


As promised, here are the pics from Memorial Day weekend 2008! We were in Idaho and had a great time! On Friday we went bowling with Derek, Monica (Derek's fiance), and my dad. What a great night! It was A's first time, but she did great! Jas helped her with the bowling ball since she was bowling in socks and we didn't want her to drop the ball on her toes. The most important thing to remember, however, was that I SMOKED them all during the first game!
As you can see from these pics, A is quite the little sassy pants! After bowling a strike, she was strutting around in Uncle Derek's hat and posing, informing us of her fabulosity. She keeps us laughing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL you know they do have a nifty ramp thingy for the kids to aim the ball at the pins with... that's what my kids use... that way I don't have to worry as much about toes! :)

A is SUCH a cutie!
(ROFL I almost Typod "such" with a "k" on the end.... LOL)

Chandler Myers said...

I love those pictures! It was so much fun to meet you and spend the weekend with you! Can't wait to see you in August!

jessica said...

Hey! It was really fun to get a comment from you! Brod and I are going to dental school in Fort Lauderdale, and we are in our last year. We are so excited to be done with the student loans life, but sad to leave south Florida. We've loved it! I looked at the blogs on your list to see if I knew anyone, so if any of them were wondering who was looking from Fort Lauderdale, it's me! Anyways, it looks like you are loving life, and your 2 little girls are darling!