Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tag from April

I read this tag on April's blog and I liked it, so I thought I would do it too! Here it is!

This tag is all about the HOTTIES!!

Jason is of course the hottest, but here's a few more hotties I have on my "list":

TV Actor:

John Corbett from Sex and the City

Yes, I know he has been in movies, but he has never looked better than he did as Aiden in Sex and the City. *Sigh*






Runner up:

Michael Vartan from Alias

I think he has done a movie or two also, but I loved him in Alias. Although he is part French, he has an all-American appeal.










Movie Actor:

Christian Bale--Any guy who can pull off a Batman role....
















Runner up:

Will Smith-- He was super hot in iRobot.










Classic Actor:

Paul Newman


That guy still looked good at 50!








Runner Up:

Christopher Reeve--It's possible I have a thing for super heroes lol....













Music Artist:

No contest here: Rob Thomas, although to be fair, I have a thing for guys who play instruments.












Runner up:

Tiziano Ferro--Italian singer.... hard to go wrong












Opposite sex actor:

Courteney Cox--Loved her in Friends--She has the best hair I have ever seen!













Runner Up:

Denise Richards- She's gorgeous!







Fun tag! Thanks April!

No comments: