Monday, January 25, 2010

What do you think of this one?


Me (of course)































Vanessa Lengies

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup... nose and eyes :)

Hawt!

Loni said...

Yep, this one is it for sure. Although I think you need to load up the pic from facebook that's in your graduation album (wearing your honor cords). That pic looks eerily similar to this woman.

Erika Kiel said...

Loni, it's so funny you would say that. That was the pic I had originally put up, and I took it down because I thought the one where I'm wearing blue looked more like her LOL... I'm so excited to have finally found a celeb look-alike!

Loni said...

That is funny! Either way, she does look a lot like you and she's gorgeous to boot! ;) She's definitely your celeb look-alike.

Stace said...

Yes, totally!

Glad you are blogging again and it sounds like all is well with everyone. Your Christmas card sure was cute! Happy 2010!