I love you. You have given my family hours and hours of educational fun and helped keep my energy level up. Your shows are nothing short of amazing, and the trainers and actors in your shows are approachable and knowledgeable. Surprisingly, we love the food choices, particularly your soft-serve ice cream, but we also love that you offer healthy alternatives. After visiting your park, my children are completely exhausted and don't argue with me at bedtime, and I am tired, yet unusually happy, which I attribute to your upbeat, high-energy music.
Sea World, not only do you give me somewhere safe and fun to take my kids, but you have allowed me to get a lovely tan and kick off my exercise plan by walking all over your perfectly landscaped and flowered grounds. Yes, I love you. My only complaint is that there are only three of your parks in the world. I pray our next duty station will be near another one of your parks.
Thank you,
Erika
Sea World Super Fan

3 comments:
I agree...I LOVE SeaWorld. It's just too bad that they are SOOO far away from Idaho. I would be there everyday if I was close like you! :) well...except for Saturdays...a little too busy for me!
I love SeaWorld too! It's good to know it is still really fun and educational. I haven't been for years.
I get the feeling that my girlfriend will one day sound like this (after she gets three season passes next summer).
Post a Comment