The mother of one of Abrie's soccer teammates has a business that involves making iron-ons. She very thoughtfully offered to make iron-ons of the kids' names so that the little soccer buffs could have their names on their shirts.
The morning of the soccer game, Jason ran out the door to go study at the school and asked me if I could iron Abrie's name onto her shirt.
"Sure," I thought. "How hard can it be?"
Yeah. Turns out it's too hard for me.
The instructions (YES, I read the instructions on the iron-on) said to place a pillowcase between the shirt and the iron. So, I laid the iron-on name on the shirt, placed the pillowcase on top, and ironed away.
I now have a pillowcase with Abrie's name on it. That's right. I had it on the wrong way. I think I need to go back to kindergarten and start over.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ROFL classic!
Haha. Sounds like something I would do. I just have to tell myself that there's much more to life than being domestic. lol.
Totally hilarious =) Did you get another iron on for her soccer shirt?!
Thanks for the smile..
Thats funny, at least you tried something new :)
LOL! You silly Swan you! hehhehe giggle giggle giggle.
Post a Comment