Saturday, July 12, 2008

Greg's Visit

The Sunday after the Fourth of July, my cousin Greg, who has been in China for six months, came to visit us! He was here looking at the U of Texas Austin law school. He is trying to decide between UT Austin and UCLA. Both have offered him amazing scholorships (yeah, he's a smartie pants), so now he just has to decide where he wants to live for the next three years. Personally I am rooting for U of Texas. It was so great to see him! He is great with Abrie, and she loves him! We went sight-seeing downtown and visted the Alamo and the Riverwalk. It was a great day! Thanks for coming to visit, Greg!

1 comment:

Greg Sutherland said...

This comment will be much nicer than my Prop 8 one :) I just learned today you have a blog! I don't know how I missed that fact, but I really had no clue. I had a great time visiting you guys and I hope I can come out again sometime. Right now I am so overwhelmed with school it is ridiculous. I just try to take it one day at a time. Tell Abrie hi for me.