Saturday, August 2, 2008

Going Private

Yep, going private. I am tired of trying to remember to not use the girls' names and I am not sure it matters anyway. So, email me or leave a comment if you want on the list. ejkiel@hotmail.com. You can also leave me a facebook message with your email address in it if you have a facebook.

I know I am waaay behind, but don't worry! I will catch up. Next weekend is my brother's wedding, so that will be so exciting! Until then...

12 comments:

Shea said...

Please add me! bluedreamer20@hotmail.com

Genessa said...

Hey my address is genessaphillips@gmail.com. Tell your brother good luck with the wedding that is very exciting, she is a cute girl.

Unknown said...

Well you should have my email addy :) but the thing is for the pricate addything you actually have to use a different one :) SanityEludes at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

you better add me!! :) daisie13@hotmail.com

Amy said...

hey..if you don't mind adding me...amymason101@hotmail.com

Misty Kesler said...

Derek is getting married. That is exciting, my email is mistykesler@yahoo.com

Janae said...

I love seeing your family...please add me. iceorange@hotmail.com
I think it's a smart thing going private too. You just can't be too safe when it comes to your kids.

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Hi! My address is caroleann.bullough@gmail.com

Talk to you soon!

jessica said...

Hey! My address is jessicaatwood22@yahoo.com- have fun with the wedding!

Janae said...

Hello?? Did you say you were going private..or just going to disappear? Where are you and what have you been up to? :0)

Unknown said...

Tag! You're IT! (see my bloggy)

Anonymous said...

OOH don't forget me!
stephzmbb@hotmail.com