Friday, August 28, 2009

Abrie's First Day of Kindergarten!




Abrie was SO excited to start kindergarten this year! I thought maybe she would be nervous starting school in Idaho instead of Texas, but that didn't seem to bother her at all. She took it for granted that every kid in her class would be her friend and she would have fun playing with him/her. Well, that confidence paid off! Turns out she loves her class and has made many friends and even a boyfriend or three! She even got sent home with a "yellow" card the other day because she kissed him! Yikes!

I am glad she loves her class and her teacher so much! (But we had to have a talk about what kind of behavior with her friends is appropriate for school!)

This is Abrie in her new velour suit, which she picked out allll by herself in the store!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie! of course she has tons of friends. Confidence pays! :)

Brooke James said...

A boyfriend... or three? Abrie takes after her mommy! (Just kidding!) She looks so adorable in her new clothes - I love that our girls are picking out their outfits now. So cute.

Amy said...

I didn't know you were living here. What school is she going to?

Stace said...

Happy kindergarten, cutie pie!

M + D said...

AHH Erika she is just so DANG adorable! What a beautiful little girl! She should be a mini model! Miss you guys!
xoxo
Morgan