I believe the bottom one is Jupiter, but I could be wrong. Jas and I thought it was amazing that they were all aligned and shining so brightly! I could've stood out there all night.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Jupiter and Venus
The other night Jas and I were getting the kids ready for bed while listening to the news. The newscaster announced that we would could get a spectacular view of the crescent moon with Jupiter and Venus, so we ran outside and this is what we saw:

I believe the bottom one is Jupiter, but I could be wrong. Jas and I thought it was amazing that they were all aligned and shining so brightly! I could've stood out there all night.
I believe the bottom one is Jupiter, but I could be wrong. Jas and I thought it was amazing that they were all aligned and shining so brightly! I could've stood out there all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So neat! I can't believe how well they showed up with your camera! Are you in Texas? BTW, Audrey was totally excited for Lex after the fact, and we were able to tell her that we are taking her and Alexia before we leave Florida next year :)
Oh good! I couldn't believe they showed up in my camera either, but they were seriously so bright! It was really cool.
Yeah, we are in Texas! I love it here...
Yeah I saw that too! It was amazing. I always loved looking at Jupiter during the summer in Idaho. It's my favorite star/planet to look at! P.S. Joel is a MUD engineer on an oil rig out there. Basically he make sure that the proper amount of drilling fluid is used when they are drilling for oil... or something like that.
That is so awesome. What a good picture, too. Happy holidays!
Oh, also, will you please email me your address? And your mom's new one too?? thanks! :)
Post a Comment