So, I finally did it. Amidst limitless peer pressure and bouts of jealousy over the cuteness of some of your blogs, the Kiels have finally joined the blogging ranks. Hopefully you will leave this blog feeling enriched and enlightened--more likely you will find yourself laughing out loud at the ridiculous situations into which I and my family are thrust on a daily basis. Something you should know about me before we get started--I laugh WITH my family, not AT them (unless you count the time Derek tried to wrestle me last year and much to his surprise got the bum whooping of his life-- Sorry Deek, but everyone who hears that story pretty much laughs "at" you).
Jas and I were married April 21, 2001 and recently celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. We have two gorgeous little girls; the oldest is almost 4 and I will refer to her as A, and my younger daughter is nearly 4 months and I will call her J. Yes, they really do have names, but this is the internet, you know.
Jas and I were married April 21, 2001 and recently celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. We have two gorgeous little girls; the oldest is almost 4 and I will refer to her as A, and my younger daughter is nearly 4 months and I will call her J. Yes, they really do have names, but this is the internet, you know. As post number 1 draws to a close, I am struck with the enormity of this task. I put off starting a blog because I wasn't sure I would have the time to keep up with it, but now that I have started I am not sure I will have time to do anything else! The next entry will hopefully have some fun pics from our vacation to CO and Idaho, so stay tuned...

4 comments:
YOU beat derek wrestling???? MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
(Sorry Derek... that is just HILARIOUS) You go Girl!
YES lol... Derek thought he could take me down and I totally beat him. I had him on the ground and he started screaming, "Where did you LEARN that?!" lol... I simply reminded him that I live with Jason and knowing wrestling moves is a survival tactic in our household!
LOL that makes sense :)
Erica..I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog address on your facebook page so thought I would stop by! Your page is super cute 8) I love the new bedroom set too..what colors will you do with it?! Hope your having a great week! Catch up with you soon.
-Shea
Post a Comment